Fortunately the privacy of this site is much better than in the image.
We all have horror stories that we could share about obnoxious telemarketers and spammers. Me too! And frankly, I don't like spammers and obnoxious telemarketers. And while I'm at it, I don't like cookies spying on my surfing for the benefit of some retailer. I can't imagine you do either. Simply put, I want privacy, and I expect you do too. That's why our privacy is straightforward and brief:
• There are no cookies embedded on this site (see report) . [I do not (and never will) use Google (or any other) analytics.]
• I do not and will not share or sell your email address.
• When our email conversation ends, I will delete your emails, your email address and any other personal information you have shared.
• For ultimate privacy I recommend the use of the Firefox browser and turning on Firefox's enhanced tracking protection. In addition to privacy, it also speeds up your website loading experience.
The copyright details are simple too: All text and photographs on this website (https://www.frankamills.com) and all (unless otherwise noted) are owned and copyrighted by Frank A. Mills (dba "Frank A. Mills Photography" & "Frank A. Mills") and are provided solely for...
• Your reading & viewing pleasure.
• Your potential purchase of a image
Please respect the sanctity of my work just as I respect the sanctity of your work. Thank you.
There are a few legal details that I am obligated to provided:
• All commercial or personal reuse of images or text whatsoever is permitted without express written permission from Frank A. Mills/Frank A. Mills Photography.
• You may not reprint any image or text in any printed material without first purchasing, or being granted, a license to do so.
• You may not download or reprint any image, even if you have purchased the image as a print, without prior written permission from Frank A. Mills Photography.
• You may not download or reprint any text without prior written permission from Frank A. Mills.
• Single images and/or excepts of text may be used as part of a review of Frank A. Mills/Frank A. Mills photography. Review images and text must credit: "Frank A. Mills." (If you desire an un-watermarked image for review, please contact me.)
• Images that are part of a written or photo-story may not be separated from the text and reposted. If shared on social media the entire post must be included or linked. All other restrictions apply.
• Images and/or text may not be directly shared on non-commercial social media pages such as Facebook, Pinterest or other social media unless first shared by me, Frank A. Mills, on the specific social media site, and then only on a personal page. All commercial use (including sharing) on Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, or other social media requires the purchase of a license.
• Stripping or cropping of watermark is considered copyright infringement.
• You may add a link to an image or text found on this website on your non-commercial social media page, blog, or other such media providing that the link clearly shows that you are linking to intellectual property that is not yours. A simple reference will suffice.
• No content (except for review purposes) on this website may be linked to by any commercial media, including social media, without express written permission from Frank A. Mills/Frank A. Mills Photography
• We vigorously uses software (including Google Reverse Image Search, TinEye & Copyscape) to search for copyright infringements and will pursue all legal remedies to the fullest extent that the law allows.