Thankfully this website affords far more privacy than does this privy. No invasions of privacy here. None of us like our privacy invaded, myself included. That's why my privacy statement is straightforward and brief:
- This website uses absolutely no cookies or other tracking devices. [Certificate of Compliance (PDF File)]
- If you email me, comment, or sign up for a newsletter, I will never sell or share your email address.
- When our email conversation ends, I will delete your emails, your email address and any other personal information you have shared.
- Newsletters are sent no more than once a month.
- You may unsubscribe from any newsletter via a unsubscribe link. You email address will be permanently removed.
Just as no one likes spam, no one likes their work pirated, including me. Simply put: All text and images are fully copyrighted.
This means that...
- There is no Creative Common usage.
- No commercial (including non-profit organizations) or personal reuse of images or text whatsoever is permitted without express written permission from Frank A. Mills/Frank A. Mills Photography.
- You may not download or reprint any text or image without first purchasing, or being granted, a license to do so.
- Single images and/or excepts of text may be used as part of a review of Frank A. Mills or Frank A. Mills photography. Review images and text must credit: "Frank A. Mills." (If you desire an un-watermarked image for a review, please contact me.)
- You may share posts (including images)on social media if:
(1) It is for non-commercial use only.
(2) You link directly to the website page.
(3) Any share without must include the entire post. You may not strip text or images from the post as separate shares.
- No content (except for review purposes) on this website may be linked to by any non-profit or commercial media, including social media, without express written permission from Frank A. Mills/Frank A. Mills Photography.
- Stripping or cropping of watermark is considered copyright infringement.
- This site vigorously uses softwareto search for copyright infringements and will pursue all legal remedies to the fullest extent that the law allows.
Frank A. Mills
+1 512 571 7219
All opinions expressed, unless otherwise note are solely my personal observations.
Back to top